All 12 art Reviews

Hell Shredder Hell Shredder

Awesome! I love the technique you use here, it's quite vibrant and the drawing itself just kicks ass. I think it would also make for great a great T-shirt design.

BryanV responds:

Thanks!

Jeremy Iron Portrait Jeremy Iron Portrait

Nice, but..

The face is well done, good, realistic technique without losing the feel of a drawing. I'm keeping a few points though (if I could I'd give you a 7.5) because the hand seems out of proportion. Too large (along with the arm), and a bit too heavy on the shading.
Try not to overlook the drawing as a whole before you get lost in details.
But anyway, nicely done!

Love Love

Not bad, but some remarks

Overall, it's a bit simple, but that's okay. The concept is nice, but if I may give some advice: eyelashes are not a bunch of hairs bundled together. A close-up of an eye will have very obvious single eyelashes and drawing them one by one will give a much more realistic looking eye.
Furthermore what I think is a little mistake: it seems though you reflected your own eye backwards. If it was a reflection the iris would be looking down instead of up. If that was on purpose though, pretend I didn't say anything.

Day 231 Day 231

yep

Simple yet great. Not a lot more to say other than the fact that the absurdity is well played out, and your drawing style is just right for a cartoon like this.

ToonHole responds:

Thanks Morthagg!

Bluetooth Bluetooth

Heh

This actually kind of reminds me of the comic Black Hole. I don't know if you know it?
Well, I think it's pretty nice, exept I don't like the colouring of the hair, sweater and teeth. It's too.. soft and blurry compaired to the dark lines of the face. Flatter colours would have worked better, I think.
Anyway, good job.

care bear? care bear?

Haha

That was NOT what I expected.

Joseph James S-1 Joseph James S-1

Hm

The content of the comic is kind of okay, but the art could be a lot better. It doesn't do the content justice. Try and clean up the linework, clean up your shading, and maybe work on some backgrounds. The lines are uneven and not consistent. I was trying to give it a 6, but.. it just isn't good enough.

Friendo Two Friendo Two

Heh

Your art is getting more and more teeth. I still adore it, though.

kill kill

Whew

This is pretty fucking intense. I could go all art-elite and start comparing it to some long-gone art-trend, but that's not going to give the pic more allure.
This just looks awesome, and it draws you into it.

The REAL Manana!! The REAL Manana!!

Nice touch..

.. with the speedo, there.
You should've positioned him better though, it looks a little weird with the frame so close to the drawing.

I think I just got some testosterone in my eye.

Breaktroll responds:

I hope your glasses are okay..